Personal Electronic Banking
With Online Banking you can bank whenever you want to from wherever you have a computer with Internet access!
All of your account information is at your fingertips and you can view your balance, transfer funds, make loan payments and more! To sign up for Online Banking you must have at least one checking or savings account with Southern States Bank.
Online Banking Help
- Account Summary: This page has an overview of all of your accounts with Southern States Bank. Click on an account number for more detail on each individual account.
- Account Activity: Clicking on account activity will show the posting date, type of transaction, check number, description and amount of transaction for the most recent transactions on that account. You can download this information into MS Money, Quicken, or Excel.
- Transfer Funds: This option allows you to transfer funds between various checking and savings accounts that you have with us.
- Loan Payment: Make a loan payment to Southern States Bank from your checking or savings account.
- Change Password: You can change the password on your Online Banking account. We require your password to be between 8-16 characters and incorporate both letters and numbers. Passwords are case sensitive.
- Telephone Banking: For your convenience, telephone banking is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – 1-855-999-7727
Our mobile banking app, with Remote Deposit Anywhere, allows you to bank anywhere at any time. You can deposit checks, manage accounts, transfer funds, set alerts, and more by simply downloading our app to your smartphone. It’s the convenient, safe way to bank and there is no cost to use it. Call your local branch and get mobile today!